Saturday, November 04, 2006

McGeough Must Die



You know, I've never really like Mick McGeough. The way he refused to wear a helmet until recently. The way he always looks a little too tanned. The way he wears the collar of his uniform. The way he lives up to his visually impaired monicker.....

I was having a perfectly splendid Friday until the 19:56-ish mark of the third period in the Oilers-Stars game. I had remained awake through both of my classes. I got paid extra for tutoring. I learned I earned a perfect score on a recent midterm. I ate a fine steak for dinner and took Baileys in my coffee. I even enjoyed watching the Flames-Bluejackets shootout, and despite the lacklustre play of the Oilers, I almost enjoyed a hockey game.

Maybe it was the Baileys, but I was almost moved to tears when that goal was called off. Tears! Me! TEARS!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NICOLE. said...

me likey (note satc reference) your profile picture. by the by, where did you get that SWEET necklace in the picture?

November 05, 2006 8:08 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Yeah.... some girl got it for me. I try not to talk about her, though.... she's sort of embarrassing.

November 05, 2006 8:31 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Also, now that I look at it, my profile picture looks kinda lame in its thumbnail form. The real effect I was going for is conveyed in its full size. Maybe I should change it back (or to something else)....???? (Hint: that is a request of opinion from anyone who reads this.)

November 05, 2006 8:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home