Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm so hungry, I could ride a horse.

My internet at home has been especially fickle over the past week, so I haven't had the opportunity to blog. Yes, I could blog at school where there are many a'computer with unlimited internet access, but there is something about blogging at school that doesn't seem right to me. So, here are some mostly unrelated musings over the past week:
  • I have finally finished watching the second season of Lost. Not that anyone besides Mr. Bergman will care, but I am currently composing my praise piece. I suspect it will be a lengthy post, and considering all the school crap I have to do, I'm not sure it will be done in time for the Season Three premiere. But I will try.
  • Speaking of school, I still have not completely changed my attitude towards it all, but I think I am slowly getting into an academic groove. It helps that I have a weekly lab quiz for MMI. I have a particularly good feeling about this week, too. It's going to be productive. It has to be productive. I have my first midterm next week.
  • That last bullet had some very short sentences. I'm not sure I like it.
  • This whole boys-wearing-ultra-skinny-pants trend really isn't doing anything for me. It just makes their legs look too skinny, almost chicken-like. Most girls don't wear their pants that tightly.
  • I am progressively getting more and more angsty about next May and what I will be doing. I persistently try my method of just not thinking about it, but its effectiveness is waning. Last Friday night I had a breakdown of sorts... alone... in my room. I cried, and then I slept. What the heck am I doing with my life?
  • I have the feeling that there was something in particular that I wanted to say, but I've forgotten it.
  • Oh, never mind. I remember. OILERS!!!! OCTOBER 5!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! Also, this is a most beautiful alliance of two of my most favourite things in the world: Oilers and male attractiveness. Too good.
  • My Spurs veritably SUCK this season. I watched them get waxed by Liverpool over the weekend. It especially sucked because I have somewhat of a soft spot for Liverpool (mainly Gerrard), and on some level it sort of felt nice to see them win. BLAH. I cannot wait until Berbatov and Lennon are back.
  • I wish I were a wizard. Hogwarts-trained. Graduate of the House of Ravenclaw. Maybe even Head Girl. I'd work at St. Mungo's. And have loyal and heroic friends like Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Not that my real friends aren't loyal and heroic. They're just not wizards.
Hollaback, yo.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jas said...

I have been having similar panic attacks about graduating. Bleugh.

Also, super skinny jeans on guys is gross and I am not a fan. Fitted, guys. Fitted.

September 27, 2006 1:29 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Yo yo yo! What up girlfriend? (well...you said to hollaback so I did my best)

I have to agree - super skinny jeans don't look good on anyone, especially men! Ick.

Don't worry about graduation - things will start to fall into place.

Wizard...yeah, that would be good. Ravenclaw is a good choice, at least it wasn't Hufflepuff, HR Puf'n'Stuf or whatever it's called.

September 27, 2006 8:48 a.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

AMMENDMENT: Yeah... so... this week ACTUALLY sucks in terms of productivity. I jinxed it.

But, yesterday I made my first fecal smear and stained it. It contained Cryptosporidium parvum, which causes diarrhea. It was not of my feces, by the by.

I probably have more to say, but I cannot remember.

Peace.

September 28, 2006 12:25 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

September 28, 2006 2:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 14, 2009 12:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home