Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Update-O-Rama


Aaaaah.

Hmmm.

Sigh.

Frankly, there just isn't anything I need to report. School is tiring me out, even though I am putting all my efforts towards not co-operating with it. That is to say, I have been watching Season Two of Lost instead. It is my favourite show, if I haven't said that enough times, despite the fact that I haven't even seen the second season yet.

Uh.... I got to make and stain some blood smears in my MMI lab today. That was pretty cool. It made me realize that I really want to own a nice light microscope. I have one, but it's pretty cheap, designed for kids. And it has mirrors instead of a lamp. It's highest magnification is, like, 50X maybe. Probably not even that high. I don't know what I would look at with a fancy schmancy microscope, but I am sure I could find something. Oh, and now I know how to make blood smears....

I think I'm going to try something new. I will call it... Blog On Demand... because that what our world is about these days, right? Demands, gimme-gimmes? How about YOU tell ME what to blog about. And then I'll do it, provided it's not dumb.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Let's get a blog about why Lost is the best series around. I'll write a post as to why I agree or disagree with you.

September 14, 2006 6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Would you like my explanation now, or once I have finished watching the series to its current entirety (I haven't seen all the episodes yet)?

September 14, 2006 8:43 p.m.  
Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Wait until you have seen season two.

September 15, 2006 2:17 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

God, I really need to watch this. EVERYONE seems to love it! Guess there'll be a trip to the video store this weekend.

September 15, 2006 5:12 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Yes! Watch it!

It's a Season Two marathon chez Krista ce soir. Hip hip!

September 15, 2006 6:11 p.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

Are you in fourth year now, or third? Sorry i can't remember :(

September 17, 2006 12:25 a.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Fourth.

September 17, 2006 2:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home