Friday, October 13, 2006

Oilers.... WIN????

My increased frequency of blogging is a clear indication that I have three midterms next week for which I have barely studied.
Okay. Oilers. Maaaaaaan. All day I rued the fact that this game was on PPV. I saw kids in their Oilers jerseys all over school, which got me all excited, and then all disappointed because I knew I was not going to see the game. So I turned on the radio at 8:00, listened to the first period. And then, for some reason or another, I stopped listening and tuned in later to find the Oilers down 1-4. Sadly, I figured they were bound to lose and stopped listening altogether, my regret for not ordering the PPV dwindling. And now I read that Oilers won. Smyth records a hat trick. In a record time. How delightful. How glorious. How, how, dang. I should have ordered it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home