Sunday, October 01, 2006

Interlude

I have another post coming. It's going to be long and potentially boring, so I thought I would get some unrelated bloggables out of the way beforehand:
  • The internet chez Krista is up and running once again. What joy! However, having dumped our defective Telus connection for one with Shaw, we have received one free month of movie channels as a perk . On the eve of midterm hell-fiery death, it is needless to say that I hardly require yet another reason to procrastinate.
  • I have discovered the glorious hilarity of Little Britain. I think I am going to either buy its three seasons on DVD or ask for them for Christmas or something. Too funny.
  • My Spurs won today. THEY WON!!! ... albeit by a controversial penalty that really wasn't a penalty. But they are in a position to take what they can get. The match was a home game and I couldn't help but finally feel a sense of fraternity with my fellow Spurs supporters. They were cheering and singing, having a general good time (though booing Sol Campbell of Portsmouth, a former Spur, which is quite tragic considering how excellent a player he is and his years and years in Tottenham). And Berbatov was back! He had a hand (or head?) in Murphy's goal, too.
  • I have made zero progress on my Lost post. I haven't lost hope for its completion, though. I will finish it... eventually.
Later. Or... L8Rzzz?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

OMG Krista! Little Britain is hilarious (look into the eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes...123 your asleep!). I've seen the entire first season and part of the 2nd but none of the 3rd. Its probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a really long time - I actually laugh out loud and often have tears running down my cheeks.

Glad to hear that you've escaped the evil clutches of Telus. They're the devil.

October 01, 2006 1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but... I can't believe you just said that!

October 01, 2006 1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Vicki...computer says ... noooooooo.

October 04, 2006 6:17 a.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Ha!

This could go on forever.

GAY, gay, gay, homosexual, gay!

October 04, 2006 8:22 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

But I am a lady, I do not have testiclÈs!

October 06, 2006 10:41 a.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

cake, carrot cake, have ye any nuts?

October 06, 2006 10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Enh enh eeeeeeeennnnnnhh.

October 06, 2006 6:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home