Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ugh

There remain just three days of classes before The Final Exam Hellfire breaks loose. This makes me nervous and grumpy, among other things. The next seventeen days are probably going to be the longest of the year. I will go to school and study for up to twelve (and maybe more) hours per day. I will consume inordinate amounts of caffeinated beverages. I will sleep as little as my body permits. I will write exams. Life will suck.

To add to this general misfortune, my Beloved Oilers probably won't bounce back from three straight losses. I'm sensing an extended slump. No Hemsky. No Smyth. And apparently no Roloson - mojo's MIA, again. I can only hope that by the time I'm done exams they will be back on form (I'm going to the game on the 19th...by myself).

Alas, this post is pretty pointless. Blogging for the sake of blogging.

Tschüss.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jas said...

Have these exam weeks lived up to your hellfire expectations?

December 15, 2006 6:56 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Yes!!! And then some. But I can't say that I have been too stressed out about it all. It's like I care, but I'm not suffering from angina and the shakes and perpetual grumpiness as with years gone by. However, this might mean that I haven't been studying as hard as I ought to (and may mean that the 4.0 cake won't be made this semester).

December 15, 2006 11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jas said...

Don't worry. The 3.8 cack is still pretty good.

December 20, 2006 7:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home