Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Camera Test Photos

Stitch feature photo of my living room, including my sisters feet and our godawful furniture (temporary only).
A dime, using the digital macro feature. I have a certain affinity for macro photography, and I am delighted that this camera takes such nice macro photos.
My extraordinarily messy desk, featuring my laptop, hairdryer, and an empty mug; taken with the colour accent feature. The camera also has a colour swapping feature with which I have yet to take a good photo.Another digital macro example of my poor glasses. This was the second time they were repaired with Krazy Glue and flames. This was taken on Thursday night and they broke yet again on Friday morning. Boo.

I know they are not the best photos, and I know that I have yet to explore all of the features, but I was very excited to share my new camera excitement.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The photos are fantastic Krista. I can't believe the detail you were able to get on the dime! I'll have to check out this new camera and perhaps consider it for the new one I'd like to get.

January 16, 2007 8:30 a.m.  
Blogger Future MD said...

Great photos. And my semester started equally as hectically, but like I said in my entry, Medieval Philosophy makes it all better :)

Great glasses pic, have to say my personal favorite. Tootles!

January 20, 2007 6:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home