Saturday, January 06, 2007

Potpourri

Like the category on Jeopardy!, this post is a collection of odds and ends, a medley, if you will.
  • I am working on my resolutions post. I resolve to finish it by year's end.
  • Neil is re-blogging. That is, he once blogged, and then didn't, and now he's blogging once more. He has a way with words that is clever and funny and very enjoyable. Read it.
  • The Oilers LOST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! And again. And again. BAH! I want to cry. I am at a loss for words. It's ridiculous, almost. I have a feeling that a trade is going to happen soon-ish, one or more of our forwards (+draft picks,+prospects) for a defenseman. And HOW ABOUT THAT MISPLAY on Thursday night???? Dang. That eased the frustration, momentarily. Even if you don't follow hockey, watch that clip. You'll appreciate its hilarity. Patrik Stefan - remember that name.
  • My new camera is on its way. Hip hip!
  • My soccer game on Thursday night (at 10:15 - ludicrous) was a total bust. I am so out of shape. It's beyond laughable; it's just sad.
  • The new and theoretically FINAL semester begins on Monday. According to my calculations, that is soon. I really really REALLY do not want to go back.
End transmission.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Future MD said...

This is so stupid. You go, work your ass off, then get a brief reprieve, only to work your ass off further, and this cycle repeats itself until you graduate, four horrendous years later. And with each semester you complete, you countdown as if you have been falsely imprisoned (sometimes, utilizing real chalk on your dorm room).
"Wow, Stixs stuck it out for 5 years, I wonder how they got through?"

January 06, 2007 2:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot damn. I watched the game on thursday, and as far as I could tell from behind my veil of pilsners, is that when you are alone past the blue line, shooting on an EMPTY net, in the last 17 seconds of play, don't miss the shot, and don't fall down immediately after missing the easiest shot on net in the history of the nhl. This is what I have gleaned from my years of watching hockey.

January 07, 2007 12:01 a.m.  
Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Happy New Year to you too. That camera you're waiting for is a great camera. Hip hip!

Hope you had a great holiday.

January 11, 2007 5:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home