Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dang.

It seems that my sudden urge to blog has coincided with a particularly uneventful and uninteresting time in my life.
No school. No job. No travels. No plans.

I just read The Da Vinci Code, but no one wants to read about that.
I just saw "X3: The Last Stand," but I am hardly qualified to comment on it (well, maybe on their vaccine....).
I don't have any artsy photos or opinions to share.

All I've got is hockey. Maybe the World Cup. French Open? But I'm no sports pundit, so there's really no use.
And it's not like anyone really reads this anyway.

Why, oh why, can't I be cool?

5 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

It's ok, I think you're cool.

I am the same way, I blog about... nothing.

May 31, 2006 10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Sssssssanks, as they say - or, as I say, rather.

May 31, 2006 11:32 p.m.  
Blogger Alex said...

Sanks??

I'm using that from now on. Ssssssanks!

I like your pic.

June 01, 2006 11:45 p.m.  
Blogger NICOLE. said...

oh kdawg. you ARE so cool!!! i started to read the da vinci code too. i'm kinda hooked. i need to find out what happened!!!
xx nicole

June 02, 2006 5:37 a.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Gobbles - blog, and be merry! We can read each other's and have FUN! Like the good ol' days.....[nostalgic sigh]

Nicole - DVC. What a gem. Well, not really. Interesting story. Clever. Page-turner. Yet not very good writing. An anomaly..... How was el pub crawl-io?

I honestly was not expecting this many comments. What a delightful surprise this fiiiine Friday morning. A Friday morning that started much too early.... but that, my friends, is another story....[outro music]

(It actually isn't another story. At least not a very interesting one. But it involves free food and roses. Man, I'm feeling loopy.)

June 02, 2006 10:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home